HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tom Langhorne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:51:53 -0400
It seems to me there was something on this list about lamp chimneys around 5
years or so ago.  Do the archives go back that far?

W. Thomas Langhorne, Jr., Ph.D.
Pre-Health Professions Advisor,    AB G18
Adjunct Assistant Professor-Anthropology
Binghamton University
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY  13902-6000
phone  607.777.6305   fax  607.777.2721
http://prehealth.binghamton.edu

This message and any attachments may contain information that is protected
by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this
e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail.