HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:11:10 -0400
Hi all,
Searching the histarch archives is pretty simple.  I recommend it to
all my students.  Lamp Chimneys have been mentioned a few times, but I
expect a few other key word searches will help or just following the
discussion post by post.  It seems that a question related to this was
killed by a discussion thread about condoms and the history of sex
back in 1996.  Obviously a more interesting subject than lamp chimney
glass.
Cheers,
Tim

https://lists.asu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S2=HISTARCH&X=2F11717B14272F7F50&Y=scarlett%40mtu.edu&q=%22lamp+chimney%22&s=&f=&a=&b=