ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mary Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:59:50 -0700

I'm not allergic to nuts, but I do have another life-threatening food
allergy, so I can't begin to tell you what a relief it is when places
are accommodating. It's really critical to many, and much as I'd like it
to be different, we/they may not have much of a sense of humor about it.

Good question, tho, and worth paying attention to.

Mary Montgomery
Assistant Librarian
Museum of History & Industry, Seattle