HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Fahri Dikkaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:02:40 +0300
Dear,

I am a PhD student in Turkey who is working about Ottoman Archaeology. In
Turkey, the Historical Archaeology has not been established and
institutionalized in the Academia yet. Therefore, I eagerly pursue the
discussions and e-mails in HISTARCH list in order to shape my theoretical
and practical framework in Ottoman Archaeology. I hope HISTARCH will
survive because I need to keep in touch with other archaeologists who work
in historical periods and to grasp the problems in Historical Archaeology.
This email list lead me to thinking about my research design and help me
establish and institutionalize Historical Archaeology in Turkey.

Thanks for your interest

Fahri Dikkaya

--
Fahri Dikkaya
PhD Student

Office Tel: ++903122903259

"Die Antike gehort zur Natur, und zwar, wenn sie anspricht, zur
naturlichen Natur;
und diese edle Natur sollen wir nicht studieren aber die gemenie?"
Goethe in Maximen und Reflexionen