HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Fahri Dikkaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:33:31 +0300
Dear,

I am a PhD candidate who works about Ottoman Archaeology in Turkey. I am
writing my Thesis Proposal at the moment. When I looked at the academic
libraries in my city, I have found only Robert Paynter book entitled
"Models of Spatial Inequality: Settlement Patterns in Historical
Archaeology". I think it is an excellent book to understand settlement
analysis in Historical Archaeology, but it was published in 1982. Are
there any recent books about settlement patterns or settlement analysis in
Historical Archaeology?

Thanks a lot for your interests

Fahri Dikkaya

--
Fahri Dikkaya
PhD Candidate/ Historical Archaeologist

Office Tel: ++903122903259

"Die Antike gehort zur Natur, und zwar, wenn sie anspricht, zur
naturlichen Natur;
und diese edle Natur sollen wir nicht studieren aber die gemenie?"
Goethe in Maximen und Reflexionen