HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Boyer, Jeffrey, DCA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:13:32 -0700
Now, why, in this age of gender enlightenment, must we assume that the potential acquisition of gunpowder for use in an IED was a male-oriented activity, even if it took place in a less-enlightened era, genderly speaking? Why pick on the boys? Is that fair? Someone gonna tell me that girls don't like to make things go "BOOM"?

Jeffrey L. Boyer, RPA
Project Director
Office of Archaeological Studies, Museum of New Mexico
mail: P.O. Box 2087, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87504
physical: 407 Galisteo Street, Suite B-100, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87501
tel: 505.827.6387          fax: 505.827.3904
e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. --Ellen Parr