HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Dan S. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:12:45 +0000
Histarch is a valuable tool to all professional and avocational historical archaeologists.  Please let Anita continue her moderation as list owner without giving her grief .  Anita provides a service to us that is without parallel and is actually much better than many of the other arch related lists I belong to.  Her moderation is very fair-handed and carefully considered.  She does an excellent job of keeping the list and topics focused.

dan allen

staff arch / president

cumberland research group, inc.