From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 16:18:20 +1000
Sounds pretty good Gonneke. However, whatever replaces breastmilk (and it's
often formula) actively does damage....denial of breastmilk is just part of
it, harm from whatever the child is being: fed formula, solids (especially I
think the HIV transmission evidence suggests) and probably also teas (no
research on this) do do harm.
Karleen Gribble
Australia