HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:38:45 EDT
Just to keep this in perspective, I recommend everyone track down a copy of
 Ralph Merrifield's book on magic in archaeology sites. I cannot recall the
title  right now, but you can Google it. This is the single most best
source to begin  your understanding of concealment features because the author is
an  archaeologist.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 6/14/2009 9:13:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,