HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joe Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:43:50 -0700
List Folks-

    Does anyone on the list have an internet source for Battiferro trowels?
These are manufactured in Italy, and I gather used rather frequently in
European and Classical archaeology.  I know the company has an impressive
internet site and catalog, but it appears to be for commercial buyers in
large quantity. Get-a-Trowel seems always out of stock. Any help would be
much appreciated. Thanks (or perhaps grazie is more appropriate).

Joe Dent
American University
Dept. of Anthropology
Washington, D.C.  20016