ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jonah Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:21:24 -0500

It's quite a ways from Evan's part of New Jersey, but last September a
few of us outreach folks ran a local version of Outreach Live (a
long-time session at the ASTC conference) in Massachusetts, and we're
hoping for a repeat next fall.

Jonah Cohen
Outreach & Public Programs Manager
The Children's Museum

I cannot stress enough that nearly without exception one cannot randomly
combine a collection of circuitry and power supplies into an object and
"accidentally discover" that it is a fully functioning death ray. I
speak here from bitter experience.

-James Kakalios, "The Physics of Super Heroes"