ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joe Ruggiero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:38:26 -0700

Hello Paul,

I mostly agree with you. However, I like to know what the 'field' is
concerned about. Even if I am not reading through a particular line of
augments, the subjects themselves provide an amusing diversion. And I
have no problem using the delete key, as I have almost exclusively been
doing with this thread.

The few postings I have read on this are well thought out and
elaborately constructed. I'd like to think that people aren't on the
clock at work wasting time weaving these witty and well reasoned
replies. Surely, they must have other work to do, making their science
centers and the experiences of their visitors as good as they can be.

Then again, all this 'blather' would seem to fit the character of a lot
of science centers; lots of words and high concepts but not a lot of
stuff to do. With that in mind, this  tortuous discussion is not all
that surprising. Veer on.

Joe Ruggiero

--
ÐÏࡱá