ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Frank Nave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:13:32 -0400

Eric
You are correct, we at Lynch Exhibits have been producing various versions
of what we call the Lynch I-Wall.  Xperiments for the Future of Reading is
in fact finished as a traveling exhibit.  I believe ASTC may have it or have
sold it.  We traveled it for ASTC a few times.  Onomy does also make a
version of the reading wall.  We have developed programs for a timeline and
the key is the ability to update it easily so it never is dated.   I have
examples.  As for the kids running it to the end one version utilizes a
fluid braking system and another has a pair of shocks that slow the monitor
near the end.

Frank
Lynch
Museums & Environments
609-239-1624
cell 609-820-9235
www.lynchexhibits.com
www.ezibits.com
AAM, ASTC, ACM, MAAM, SEMC, ABPM

Tell me and I forget, show me and I remember, Involve me and I UNDERSTAND