HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
James Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:21:50 -0400
Can't say, unfortunately, that I'm surprised the relic hunters
barraged the legislators with e-mails, and quashed the bill. As usual
it would appear that the archaeological community is involved after
it is too late. However, I would encourage anyone from Virginia to
contact Del Plum, as well as their own delegate and senator, and
encourage them to sponsor the legislation again. There may not be as
many of us as there are relic hunters, but there is not need for us
to roll over.