ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Sanchez-Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 11:58:07 -0600

I was wondering if anyone had any great examples of hands-on engineering
exhibits or activities?

A Program of the Bessemer Historical Society Maria Sanchez-Kennedy Executive
Director Bessemer Historical Society 1612 E. Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004
[log in to unmask] tel: fax: 719-564-9086 719-564-5533 Add me to
your address book... Want a signature like this?