ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ian Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:26:50 +0100

Such things are ambiently depressing, but inevitable given the part
creationism/ID plays in the current religious assault on culture. We really
need to worry when, rather than such things being bootstrapped up by
fundamentalists, a hitherto mainstream science centre decides it is
appropriate to give space to this kind of mendacious drivel.

IAN SIMMONS