From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 01:20:27 +0000
Karl Miller writes:

>There is a wealth of music, but if you believe as I do that broadcasting
>educates as much, if not more than formal education, there needs to be
>a place for broadcasting that challenges the public.

We need a President who will challenge us and insure that plentiful
amounts of jazz and classical music pepper the airwaves.

I'm only jesting, but my point is that nobody of sufficient clout is
going to be the champion of the Arts.  If you want high art, you'll have
to search for it.  Fortunately, it can be found.

Don Satz