From:
Brenda Zwickel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:47:22 -0400
Robert Stumpf wrote:

>Apparently the manager hasn't learned that the customer is his boss.
>... As for knowlegeable help, it doesn't exist on the Net.  It raises
>the question: is no help better than bad help?

He sure hasn't, which is why they are going bankrupt.

Is no help better than bad help?  Aggravation-wise, I'd say I'd rather
have no help.

I like browsing and buying on the web, but there's nothing like the
tactile sensation of flipping through a rack of (ideally) reduced cds,
and finding treasures.

Bren