From:
Brenda Zwickel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:30:44 -0400
Robert Stumpf wrote:

>Brenda Zwickel wrote:
>
>>Is no help better than bad help?  Aggravation-wise, I'd say I'd rather
>>have no help.
>
>It occurs to me that you could have said to the clerk, "You know, you're
>less than no help."

This experience didn't happen to me, it happened to the baritone, Dmitri
Hvorostovsky.  I happened to be a witness to the event.  Mr Hvorostovsky
is one of my idols, so I snooped!

I believe in sticking up for myself, I must say.  I have had many a
disagreement with an unknowledgeable or insolent sales clerks, and
managers, etc. I have walked out of quite a few
stores, mid-transaction!

Bren