HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:49:45 -0400
Well, not to brag, I heard that the US government was trying to find the
locations of the hangars of the Wright brothers in Dayton, Ohio and had the
best of the their military out with their remote sensing looking for
evidence and could not. They hired a CRM guy who researched it and found the
locations, so the story went. I suppose they might be a good source of
information, and the story about stages rather than whose better.

George Myers