ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:17:01 -0600

Sounds like a great idea...How about Grantwriting and Development for
Educators? Or Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Marketing But
Didn't Know Enough to Ask. I could do either of those. I suspect most of
us in small shops around the country (or even large ones???) could!

Very innovative idea. Certainly conveying necessary skills...very in
tune with the conference session.

Bill

Bill Watson
Education Director
Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center
Mobile, AL
(251) 208-6851

Visit the all-new permanent exhibit MINDS ON HALL, featuring
cutting-edge technology exhibits and the Ciba Hands-on
Science Lab. Get in on the action starting January 9, 2004!

And coming soon to the Gulf Coast's only IMAX Dome
Theater: SHACKLETON'S ANTARCTIC ADVENTURE
and Disney's YOUNG BLACK STALLION.