HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:03:02 -0500
Ha Ha, that bad joke reminds me of when my wife got hjer MBA. She was
preparing her resume and changing some things to reflect her new degree. Her
undergrad degree is in Geology, so when I read over her resume and saw that
she stated that she prepared Boring Logs I told her she should maybe change
it to something a little easier for the business industry to understand. I'm
not sure about the initial question though.