HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Thomas W. Cuddy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:07:12 -0400
Hello Histarch,
 The Smithsonian Institution's Anacostia Musuem and Center for African
American History and Culture has just put up a number of short video
clips showcasing African American historical archaeology in Annapolis,
Maryland.  The videos are part of their Online Academy.  You can view
them at:  http://www.si.edu/anacostia/Academy/academy.htm

Go to the "Scholars" section and scroll to the right until you see Mark
Leone or Maisha Washington.  Archaeology in Annapolis is a 22 year old
program jointly sponsored by the Historic Annapolis Foundation and the
University of Maryland at College Park.  We are proud to have our work
featured in these videos and hope you will enjoy them and let others
know about them.  Thank you.

--Tom

Thomas W. Cuddy, PhD
Curator of Archaeology