From:
Fabio Hauptstueck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:06:23 +0100
Hi, I would like to know what do you think about the general view on
classical music and musicians by the common man and woman, that people,
for instance, that consider classical music as something "relaxating,
boring, elite". I often hear superficial comments in regard of anything
that's not pop music (for pop I mean the stuff most broadcasted in radios,
tv and other commercial-based means), I would like to find a way to
spread the interest on classical music not just by proposing snippets
of famous works, so I would like to know what you have heard on the
subject from uninterested people. This is not intended as a challenge
or provocation, just profund interest.  Best regards and thank you in
advance for the replies.

Fabio B.