From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 22:14:31 -0400
Mimi Ezust wrote:

>Robert Peters wrote:
>
>>Is Schubert the best of all Lieder composers?
>>Is he is what makes him the best?
>>Is there something you don't like about his Lieder composing?

Robert Peters, you are the very same person who a few years ago was
mentioning that he had practically every single recording ever made
of a few Schubert cycles, yes?

So why not just GIVE us your opinion instead of teasing us like ths?
I already know that you think he is the best and I'm sure you know what
makes him best to you, and probably, after reading your old messages,
I'm certain that you don't think there is anything that you do not like
about Schubert.

Mimi Ezust, who never forgets.