From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:54:03 -0400
Those of us in the US have often bemoaned the dearth of arts programming in
this country.  Recently I have started hearing about OVATION, a cable and
satellite network that air many CM programs, concerts, documentaries, etc.

I have asked my local cable company to carry it, but for some reason my
request has not been met with an enthusiastic revelation on the part of my
provider.  On OVATION's Web site I have found a letter that can be written
to our providers -- a grass roots campaign -- asking them to carry it.
Those of you lucky enough to get it, be very glad.  The rest of us could do
well to go and download this letter and get all our local friends to do the
same, and send them out with our bill payments.  Here's the URL:

   http://www.ovationtv.com/letter.html

Tired of tenor groupings on PBS,

Miguel Muelle
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com