From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:34:20 -0400
For me it's been 6 years, more or less, of being a member.  I have at
times been very active, and at others almost invisible -- but I have never
unsubscribed because I felt that would have been cutting myself off from
"my world".  (I would have been "der Welt abhanden gekommen...")

I have enjoyed much, learned more, and can honestly say that my life has
been made better by this list.  Thank you, Dave, and all the members that
have made up for the dearth of musically kindred spirits in this often
graceless modern life.

Miguel Muelle
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com