From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:55:05 -0500
Just got her WTC from Berkshire Record OUtlet (there are other cds of hers
available there, too) and I'm very curious about her.

I looked up her bio in the notes and in Baker's, but can anyone tell me
who some of her more famous students were? She taught at the Moscow
Conservatory.

This is a very lyrical reading of the WTC, not fast and flashy like
Richter, yet very self- assured and beautifully MUSICAL.  I'm enjoying
every bite.

Mimi Ezust