From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:57:40 -0600
Jonathan Lewis wrote:

>I decided to join this group for to gain some further incite about
>classical music.  Also, if anyone can tell me of some web sites where
>classical music information can be found.

Welcome aboard Jon.  Well, for starters, you should consult the site that
hosts this newsgroup, which is classical.net.  Secondly, listmember Len
Mullenger has an excellent site called Music on the Web.  You will find a
wealth of information and great links there.  Read the posts on this list
and you will learn a music degree's worth of great stuff.  The folk here
are very astute!

Kevin