From:
Julian Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:57:17 -0000
Hello everybody,

I live in South London and work at the City University Library.  Ive been
interested in classical music since childhood.  I play the trumpet - having
reached grade 8 in 1980.  At the moment Im relearning as I stopped for a
long time.  I also learnt piano and had a go at the violin.

My favourite venues are the Wigmore Hall, Barbican, Royal Festival Hall
and St Johns Smith Square.  I go to the Proms every year.  Have been doing
so since 1990.  I also went for an isolated trip in 1987 and managed to see
Leonard Bernstein before he passed away.

Ive been to the Royal Opera - most recently to see Jenufa but I also went
to see The Midsummer Marriage and sat in the row just behind Michael
Tippett.

Regards

Julian