HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kristi Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:42:56 -0700
Hello,
Gerry Oetelaar and Anne Katzenberg at the University of Calgary
Department of Archaeology. (www.ucalgary.ca as a start). they excavated
a very small sample (3, only 1 with bones, an infant) of historic
Eurocanadian graves, I believe before development occurred. I don't
remember the details (any help from the list?) but I believe DNA
evidence was used to confirm descendants of the child.