HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:07:43 -0400
Mark, Consider my testimony to be oral history for observing a real artifact
in an urban historical archaeology setting. The artifacts are a radio, the
Nazi decal, a copper antennae wire, a pile of 1945 newspapers and a house
built during the 1930s. I saw all this with my own eyes in 1975, at the age
of 29. My sole reason for raising the thread was to relate it to the copper
plaque with the swastika reported from a post hole. For the past 26 years, it
has been a mystery burning in my mind.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.