From:
David Arditti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:50:30 +0100
For the benefit of David Burton, Stirling Newberry, and any other tonal
composers there might be on this list, or any others interested, this may
be a suitable opportunity to tell you about this site:

   http://www.newklassical.com/

which I have been recently been involved with other tonal composers in
re-lauching.  It currently contains an innovatively-structured discussion
forum for composers, with I would say, a high standard of debate.  In time
we intend to launch further forums on the site for performers, students and
listeners.

Because of the innovative programming, the site still in its testing
phases, and we need more feedback.  It currently works best with Netscape
Navigator.

David Arditti