From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:08:05 -0400
At one time Dave wrote to say that by going thru the Classical Net page
there would be some credit given the web page by several music retailers.
Is this still the case?

And if this is still true, let's all try to help out as much as possible.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/alkan

 [Thanks, Joel.  As there's been question about this, let me explain.
 Classical Net is an affiliate of CDNow!, Amazon, CD Universe, CD
 World and Sheetmusic Plus.  If you access any of these sites using the
 links from Classical Net, a small commission is credited to Classical
 Net.  This applies even if you just pass through Classical Net on the
 way to one of these sites.  By request, I've placed links on the home
 page to these sites (via the logos on the righthand side), though there
 are numerous other links throughout the site, especially to Amazon.
 I should point out that this discussion also applies to the sites of
 several other list members as well, including Andrys Basten and Todd
 McComb.  Given the time, effort, anmd expense in keeping these sites
 up, any support is much appreciated by all concerned.  -Dave]