From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:57:52 -0400
The phone just rang.  I answered.  The voice said, "Mr. Connor, would you
be interested in answering a few questions on your music listening habits."

I turned down the volume on the Richter recording in the Brilliant Classics
"Great Pianist of the Century" series of the Rachmaninov Preludes.  "What
was the last CD you purchased?" Me, "Bach, Sonatas and Partitas for Solo
Violin."

I had to spell Bach and the rest of the title.

I had to spell Naxos.

Well, that did set the tone of the rest of the conversation, but I feel
that I made my contribution to the classical music business today.

Regards,

Tom Connor