From:
Leslie Kinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:37:40 -0500
Greetings to all on the list: I was wondering whether or not anybody knows
if Pablo Ziegler's 2-piano arrangements of Piazzolla's Tangos (recorded by
him and Emmanuel Ax) have been published, and if so, who the publisher is.
Personally, I'm completely enamoured with both the music and the recording,
and my duo is aching to get a score so we can start programming these
wonderful pieces.  Thanks in advance.

Leslie Kinton
The Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto.
Anagnoson and Kinton piano duo website: http://www.pianoduo.com