Hello All:

I have received the following inquiry from a beekeeper in Mozambique doing a
beekeeping project there:

>    Some eight years ago I read about an American beekeeper using an
"Arizona Room" to evaporate his honey from 22% moisture to 17%. We have a
particular problem in the coconut and mangrove areas because the humidity is
very high and the temperature over 100 F. I recall that the article was in
" Gleanings ", The A.I.Root monthly magazine. If you have accessibility
could you try to find something on Arizona's for us.

Does anyone know anything about an "Arizona Room"?

Thankyou, Stan