Ann Dougherty wrote:

> I've been keeping bees for 14 years and have never used frame grips.  But
> for some reason I'm considering it. I think it's because I just finished A
> Book Of Bees by Sue Hubbell and she uses them. So who uses frame grips and
> who doesn't? What are the pros and cons?
>
>                                 Ann

I met a man once who used frame grips and did not create havoc amongst his bees.
With 14 years of experience you can probably do all right.  I think it is a very
serious mistake for a beginner to use them.
--
"Test everything.  Hold on to the good."  (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Tom Elliott
Eagle River, Alaska