I am looking for information on different software used by other
associations (doesn't have to be beekeepers) for their mailing lists and
membership databases.  Our State Assoc uses Q&A ver 3.  It is adequate, but
it is time to say farewell to it.  I am looking for software with the
following features:

1) Avery labels already defined;
2) Windows compatible;
3) more than one sort field, more than one key field;
4) user definable fields, keys and retrievals;
5) easy to use (intuitive, simple, not traps, no hidden requirements);
6) prints postal bar codes.

     I use MS ACCESS for a membership database for another club, but would
prefer a package for this use