On Wed, 16 Aug 1995, James D. Satterfield wrote:

> I posted a message some time ago related to making foundation.  I
> appreciate the respose I got very much.
>
> I seem to be able to get the thin sheets of wax that I need by dipping a
> piece of glasss into melted wax.  One dip gives the desired thickness if
> the wax is only a little above melting temperature.

I heard of a guy who dips computer listing paper which he then presses
into foundation complete with the paper. He says it saves him wiring
his frames. I haven't tried it myself.

Gordon Scott   [log in to unmask]   CompuServe 100332,3310
               [log in to unmask]    CompuServe 100070,413
               Beekeeper; Kendo 3rd Dan; Sometime sailor.
The Basingstoke Beekeeper (newsletter) [log in to unmask]