As you "mite" expect southern Indiana beekeepers have lost a significant number of hives to the mites , primarily Varroa.
A few of our producers are looking at the possibility of traveling south to purchase a quantity of package bees.
Where would the closest producer of package bees be located to the Louisville Kentucky area

This is my first message to this group since I signed on earlier in the week. I have,very much enjoyed the exchange of ideas and information.

                                        Roy Ballard