I posted an announcement about the International Workshop on Non-Apis
Bees and their Role as Crop Pollinators II earlier today.
THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED (published in a newsletter under Conference
Notices) TURNS OUT TO BE IN ERROR. I have been in contact with the
Bee Biology and Systematics Laboratory in Utah and have been assured
that NO SUCH WORKSHOP is presently being organised.

It would be a good idea to have one, I agree. Wishful thinking may
result in something happening elsewhere.

I sincerely apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

Cheers, Peter