Hi all

One last thing. My and Aaron's and other's participation is clearly a labor of love. There is no revenue stream, either from advertising or anything else, like so many other online forums and web offerings.

The main thing I get out this is the chance to float ideas, discuss things in depth, learn from others. The personal stuff is a major annoyance, prefer to stick to concepts and praxis, avoid pettiness.

PLB