Hello Everyone,

This is so easy to use after I realized it is simply an e-mail to the address above.

Another Question:

I would like to know how other companies handle the requirement to annually evaluate the Lockout/Tagout programs at their companies. Do you re-authorize operators to LOTO for each specific piece of equipment or simply evaluate the LOTO instructions for each and consider them reviewed at that point? I have received conflicting information and as usual OSHA is very vague – deliberately so I think!

Debra A. Kaelin

Safety & Quality Systems Manager

Ever-Roll Specialties Company

3988 Lawrenceville Dr.

Springfield, OH 45504

937-964-1302

To unsubscribe from the SCCSC-L list, click the following link:
http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?SUBED1=SCCSC-L&A=1