>  We can

> source from anywhere but I am interested in sources in Turkey or Europe so
> we can access parts and service if need be.

The link below is a semi automated foundation roller made in Turkey:
About Us - Petmak
Makine<http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.petmakmakina.com.tr%2Feng%2Fhakkimizda.htm&ei=1BlXULCZF-WB0AGHqICwDw&usg=AFQjCNEcEPegYpFjmP9sxEIZOjP6brZSWA&sig2=7o37h-NZpawYBKs9FNqRng>
www.petmakmakina.com.tr/eng/hakkimizda.htm

*...* president now, started the production of beeswax *foundation
roller*on 1995.
*...* All our products are made in *Turkey* and assembled to latest new
technology in *...

Regards

Stan*