> ...as you seem to have so many doubts and reservations.

Not that you can do it, but whether it is feasible here.

Randy is at 39 degrees N and on the ocean side of the rocks.
You are at maybe 44 degrees N and near a lot of water.
I am at 51-1/2 degrees N and in a continental climate.

So, you are less than half as far north from Randy's as I am.

Those things make a huge difference.