Hiya Folks,

Sorry for the delay in asking for volunteers, but with Dick’s recent mishap, I’m trying to pick-up the reins on the fair and get the last-minute coordination done to make things happen.

As usual, we have a booth, and I need some bodies to man it.  I can offer free admittance into the fair, parking . . . somewhere near the building . . . and lots of fun, frivolity, and warm weather.  And all you have to do is to agree to do a stint . . . or two . . . or three . . . oh heck, maybe work the whole fair if you’re crazy enough to do it.

Anyway, just let me know dates and times you’re available, and I’ll gladly plug you in.  I don’t have the times broken out yet, but if you tell me when you’re available – including late evenings – I can then put out a schedule for all involved.

So, send me an e-mail and let me know if you can even spare a couple of hours on your lunchtime.  I’ll gladly take what I can get . . . oh, and thank you.  We couldn’t make this Council work without your help.

David

DAVID J. ARTHUR, SMSgt, Ohio ANG
178 FW Ground Safety Manager
5319 Regula Ave. SBMPT
Springfield, OH 45241
Comm: 937-327-2223
DSN: 346-2223

To unsubscribe from the SCCSC-L list, click the following link:
http://community.lsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WA-LSOFTDONATIONS.EXE?SUBED1=SCCSC-L&A=1