I have to wonder what beekeepers are brave enough to spray bee pallets with this, it's pretty toxic to insects and the fumes would run bees out.

It's a restricted pesticide here in florida , and not to wise to use close to hives, there's better choices to use around the hives. I would think from all the other farm and home owner chemicals that were found in the hive samples, the bees picked it up from outside the hive, but just my two cents