Good Morning Everyone,

While I’m soaking up  some lovely weather along the Gulf Coast in Mississippi, I see that all of you are buried under a cold white blanket, and will be for most of this week.  For that reason, the Steering Committee of the Safety Council has made the determination to cancel tomorrow’s breakfast meeting.  At present we don’t have a makeup date yet.  But we should have one soon, and will alert everyone to the new date.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but being a “Safety” council, we thought it best not to press everyone into attending a meeting where the travel to the site was likely dangerous.  So enjoy your morning tomorrow, and we shall see you soon when the new date is announced.

David J. Arthur, SMSgt, Ohio ANG
178 FW Ground Safety Manager
5319 Regula Ave., SBMPT
Springfield, OH 45502-8784
Com: 937-327-2223
DSN: 346-2223
Fax: 937-327-2121

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council