Good afternoon everyone,

            I am in need of some assistance. I have to conduct our forklift training, however I have never been certified and I have only been on a forklift once in my life. In reading the OSHA standard I am comfortable in using the videos we have for our forklifts, but who can be considered qualified to conduct the evaluations? I have several people that have been forklift drivers since they have been with the company, is that sufficient qualifications?

Tara Adkins

EHS Assistant

Yamada North America

9000 Columbus Cincinnati Rd

S. Charleston, OH 45368

(937)462-7111 ext. 161

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council